|File Size||557.37 KB|
Kenya Rugby Union (K.R.U) is seeking a Fixtures Administrator to help ensure the smooth professional management of K.R.U fixtures,player databases as well as offer advise on match official allocations and expenditure trends related to fixtures.
This position suits someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. The Fixtures Administrator will report to the Director of Rugby and will be tasked with:
- Offering analysis and advice on day to day operations including competitions (match allocations and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues of all competitions.
- Compilation and analysis of season information to prepare annual fixtures;
- Ensuring match records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Ensuring all match records deadlines are met;
- Preparation and management of National Sevens Circuit tournament draws;
- Resolution of discrepancies and irregularities in match reports;
- Continuous management and support of day to day office administrative issues and forecast activities;
- Development and maintenance of player data bases after player registration of all team players from all teams;
- Ensure accurate and appropriate organization during International matches and all local events hosted by the K.R.U;
- Analysis of fixture information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to K.R.U and competitions problems;
- Disciplinary Administrator: Maintain the annual disciplinary roll and ensure all procedures/sanctions are followed /served;
- Tournament Director for all local events and the National Sevens Circuit;
- Any other duties are responsibilities that may be lawfully assigned from time to time.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sports Science or a related field
- Qualified and/or have work experience in sports administration or a relevant field.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced ability with Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (good level of English spelling and grammar).
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the K.R.U Constitution and Regulations
- Excellent knowledge of the World Rugby Handbook
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability work independently and show initiative.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A good interest in sport
- An interest and good knowledge of rugby
- Experience in managing projects, events and schedules successfully.
- Knowledge of a performance environment in sport.
- A positive, professional, friendly and supportive manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep grace and focus under pressure
- Hard working with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- The post holder will be expected to work evenings and weekends from time to time.
Applications must be submitted by 5.00pm on Friday 25 May 2018 with interviews taking place the week after.
To apply please send detailed covering letter and full CV by email to email@example.com